Are you looking for something fun and adventurous for your child to do this summer? Look no further because we've got you covered with Adventure Camp, which offers a wide variety of outdoor activities in a safe, friendly, and supervised environment!
- Ages 10-15
- 7:30am-6pm (unless otherwise noted), overnight on Thursday
- $45 registration fee per child per week, $150 per child per week
- Lake Cooley Outdoor Education Center – 100 Cooley Dock Rd, Inman, SC 29349 / 864.249.3276
- Multiple field trips per week (examples: white water rafting, ziplining, disc golf, high ropes courses, hiking) along with group/team games, outdoor education, kayaking and paddle boarding, nature-based crafts, and skill building
- 2 daily snacks, Thursday dinner, and Friday breakfast provided. Students bring their lunch Monday-Thursday.
- There is a theme for every week! The weekly theme is wrapped into the daily activities and inspires creativity throughout the week. The theme also makes each week feel different and exciting, thus making Adventure Camp a great option for kids over multiple weeks. No chance of getting bored!
- The program focuses on introductory level skills and is open to beginners.
- Space is limited.
Camp Atlantis - June 6-10 - all the water fun our campers can stand
Camp Spartanburg - June 13-17 - exploring all that our own area has to offer
Camp Amazing Race - June 20-24 - getting out of our comfort zones and challenging ourselves
Camp Bedrock - July 11-15 - exploring the beautiful land of the Upstate
Camp Olympia - July 18-22 - time to bring out your inner athlete
Camp Ultimate Survivor - July 25-29 - a little taste of it all for the ultimate outdoor camp experience