To ensure the safety of our participants and staff, the Spartanburg County Parks Department will be immediately suspending the following programs until April 5, 2020:
- Senior Adult / 50+ Wellness
- After Class Enrichment
- Youth and Adult Athletics (to include practices, games and rentals)
- Recreation Programs
- Special Events
- The Egg-Cessible Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Egg Scramble have been cancelled
The following facilities will be closed:
- All Community Centers to include indoor fitness centers
- Chesnee Community Center
- Cleveland Park Event Center
- Lake Cooley Outdoor Education Center
- Timken Community Center
- TW Edwards Community Center
- Woodruff Leisure Center
Private rentals scheduled will be held at the discretion of the renter and will be required to comply with the Governor’s order regarding gatherings of 50 or more and on premise dining.
Spartanburg County will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as health officials make information available, and it is possible that the closures could be extended. The safety of our community is our primary concern and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Please watch for updates at spartanburgparks.org or call 864-595-5356.