Spartanburg’s premier outdoor concert and special events venue, the seven-acre Barnet Park plays host to dozens of events each year. Located downtown adjacent to the Chapman Cultural Center and the George Dean Johnson Jr. College of Business and Economics at 248 East St. John St.
- Zimmerli Amphitheater, which seats approximately 1,100 in the fixed seating area, with additional seating for up to 4,900 on the terraced lawn
- Seven total acres, with a two-mile paved walking trail
- Interactive water fountain
- 1,036-square-foot picnic pavilion
- Original sculptures “Exuberance” and “Circle of Friendship”
- Public restroom facilities
Contact: Barnet Park is owned and operated by the City of Spartanburg. Reservations for park usage are handled by the City’s Parks and Recreation Department. Please contact Deborah McClary at (864) 596-3105 or email@example.com.