A large, formal park located in the center of one of Spartanburg’s older neighborhoods, Duncan Park provides both active and passive recreation facilities, including a large lake and former minor league stadium as its two biggest attractions.
This 102.53-acre community park includes mountain bike trails, the historic Duncan Park baseball stadium, a pond, walking trails, and much more.
- 102.53-acre community park located in the Duncan Park neighborhood
- Large lake
- Baseball stadium (former minor league baseball stadium)
- Two lighted little league softball/baseball fields, playground
- Lighted tennis courts with restrooms
- Picnic areas, amphitheater, paved walking trail, nature trails, and bike trails
- Spartanburg High School baseball and American Legion Post 28 currently call the baseball stadium home
- Spartanburg High School softball, boys cross country, and girls cross country teams use Duncan Park facilities as their home venues
- Amphitheater hosts many special events throughout the year, including Jam in the Park, a local musicians’ concert series
Contact: Duncan Park is owned and operated by the City of Spartanburg. Reservations for park usage are handled by the City’s Parks and Recreation Department. Please contact Deborah McClary at (864) 596-3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.