To ensure the safety of our participants and staff, the Spartanburg County Parks Department has suspended the following programs until further notice:
• Senior Adult / 50+ Wellness
• After Class Enrichment
• Youth and Adult Athletics (to include practices, games and rentals)
• Recreation Programs
• Special Events
The following facilities will be closed until further notice:
• Athletic fields, basketball courts and volleyball courts
• All playgrounds
• All Community Centers to include indoor fitness centers
o Chesnee Community Center
o Cleveland Park Event Center
o Lake Cooley Outdoor Education Center
o Timken Community Center
o TW Edwards Community Center
o Woodruff Leisure Center
• The following parks: Chesnee Park, Clifton Park, Fairmont Larkin Park, Gordon Henry Park and Mabry Park
The Department will be honoring existing rentals at community centers and picnic shelters, but will not be accepting new reservations at this time.
Spartanburg County will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as health officials make information available. The safety of our community is our primary concern and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Please watch for updates at spartanburgparks.org or call 864-595-5356.