The Timken Community Center, a VSP Center, is owned by the Town of Cowpens and is managed by the Spartanburg County Parks Department. The facility, opened in 2014, contains:
- Fitness center , 2,750 square feet total, total occupancy 72
- Multipurpose Room, with kitchen, occupancy 179
- Multipurpose Room, general purpose, occupancy 172
- Computer Lab, computer lab, occupancy 12
- Conference Room, occupancy 16
- Activity Room, occupancy 10
Click here to see the activity calendar for the Timken Community Center.
Click here to see the Spartanburg Council on Aging activity calendar at Timken.
Contact: Amanda Cook at (864) 406-0726